Computer Repair Services In Bandra | Computer Repair Near Me Services
Computer Repair Shop In Bandra Provides Pick up & Return Service
We know you’re busy and don’t always have the time to visit one of our repair and support centers. That’s why we offer a convenient pick-up and drop-off repair service for your Apple product or another laptop. Our service can collect from your home or place of work on a day that suits you – it couldn’t be easier to get your product repaired.
Computer Repair In Bandra is offering our pick up and return service within Mumbai and a nationwide UPS service for those working from home due to Coronavirus (Covid-19).
No appointment needed
As An Computer Repair In Bandra, we can repair any current Apple products including; Apple Watch, AirPort, Displays, AppleTV, TimeCapsule, Beats, and more. Please make sure you bring your purchase receipt with you or we will be unable to assist.
Our walk-in service center is open.
We are also providing repairs via our mail-in service with nationwide collection and delivery.
As an Apple Service Centre in Bandra, we can repair any current Apple products including; Apple Watch, AirPort, Display, laptop, time Capsule, Beats, and more. Please make sure you bring your purchase receipt with you or we will be unable to assist.
Walk in Repairs
Your appointment is to assess required repairs and discuss repair options with you, we are not able to repair while you wait.
At Computer Repair In Bandra your appointment, we run bench tests to diagnose the problem with your device. If we’re unable to diagnose the issue using our bench tests, we may need to book your device in for a more detailed examination.
Please note: if your device is classified as ‘vintage’ we may not be able to repair it, but we will be able to advise you on the best way forward. We tend to be busiest on opening, at lunchtime and straight after work. We’ll serve you as quickly as we can and free wifi is available while you wait. Computer repair service in Bandra
If you’re a business user, why not use our business collection service and have your item collected from your premises.
Our Computer repair shop in Bandra service is designed to get you back up and running in the shortest time frame possible. When your equipment breaks it interferes with business continuity and can even lose you money. We offer a fast, affordable way of getting your Apple devices repaired by certified technicians.
We will collect your item and deliver it back to you once it’s repaired. We can collect within an hour for most central Mumbai locations and operate a next-day courier service nationwide.
About the Computer Repair Services In Bandra Store
What to expect at the Computer Repair Near Me Services
- On arrival in the store, please make yourself known to the service staff
- Please back up your data before arriving
- Your technician will diagnose your issue and answer any questions
- If your device needs to be repaired, we’ll discuss the repair options available to you, explain any applicable charges and let you know how quickly we can turn your repair around
- Most sessions last 15-20 minutes. For some iPhone repairs we can make an Apple loan phone available
Why Choose an Apple Repair Centre?
- Only Apple and approved repairers like use genuine Apple parts. Counterfeit parts can cause device failure and void warranties
- All technicians are Apple Trained and Certified, you can be assured of expert service
- Apple service center works as a trusted part of the Apple ecosystem, we are fully accountable to Apple Repair Centre for the services we provide
- Computer repair in Bandra We offer the same service as the Apple Store.
Lifeline is our software support service for all of your Apple devices, new and old. With two tiers of service, you can purchase the support that best suits your needs, at a price that suits you. Lifeline gives you access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics including:
- Using macOS, iPadOS, iOS, watchOS, AirPlay, Siri and iCloud.
- Quick how-to questions and troubleshooting of Apple‑branded apps, such as FaceTime, Mail, Safari, Calendar, Numbers, Pages, Keynote and more.
- Troubleshooting Bluetooth, printers and wireless networks.
- Assistance with updates of OS and Apple-branded apps.