Mac Software Installation
We provide support for all of the most popular Mac Applications, including Office for Mac (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynote).
Our consultants can help you get the most out of popular Mac application software, including:
We can also install system updates, Apple security updates, antivirus software and resolve firewall issues, to keep your system safe and sound.
If you need to run Windows software, we can also install tools like Parallels to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
How To Install Software On Mac?
1. Double-click the application file you’ve downloaded from the Internet. …
2. Follow the instructions.
3. Drag the application to the Applications folder.
4. Delete the downloaded file once you’re done.
How To Remove Installed Software From Mac?
1. Locate the app in the Finder.
2. Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac.
4. To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
How To Install Mac Software On Windows?
1: Create a macOS Virtual Machine. The easiest way to run Mac or other Apple apps on your Windows 10 machine is with a virtual machine.
2: Log Into Your Apple Account.
3: Download Your First macOS App.
4: Save Your macOS Virtual Machine Session.
How To Install Windows Software On Mac?
With Boot Camp, you can install and use Windows on your Intel-based Mac. Boot Camp Assistant helps you set up a Windows partition on your Mac computer’s hard disk and then start the installation of your Windows software.